COVID-19 Small Business Resources
The Northwest SBDC and our partners are actively working on resources to assist businesses with the impact of COVID-19.
Please SIGN UP for our mailing list to receive COVID-19 business communications and utilize the resource links below.
- SBDC Economic Relief Tools & Resources
- For Employers & Employees
- NEW SBDC COVID-19 Small Business Resource Guide (downloadable)
Helpful Links & Tools
- NEW Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
- 11 Options if Your Small Business Can’t Pay Its Bills Due to Coronavirus
- Deferments on SBA 7a, 504 & Microloans
- SBA Disaster Loan Training – Note: The guidelines for this loan continue to evolve.
- 10 Business Tips for Responding to COVID-19
- Checklist for Managing in Times of Financial Difficulty
Webinars & Updates
- NEW 3.27.20 – Slide Deck for the Northwest Colorado Business Recovery Roundtable
- NEW 3.27.20 – Recording of the Northwest Colorado Business Recovery Roundtable
- Coming soon: Complete FAQ from the 3.27 roundtable
- Follow us on Facebook for webinar notifications & quick updates
- 3.31.20 – Live Online Event: Remote Work Policies