Demystifying Entrepreneurship Yampa Valley will take place October 22 & 23. Presented by the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Deming Center for Entrepreneurship this year’s workshop will take place IN-PERSON in downtown Hayden, Colorado! This year’s event is the kickoff for our multi-year workshop series that will focus on building, growing and sustaining successful small businesses in the Yampa Valley.
- Develop an understanding for what it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Understand the process to create a value proposition
- Determine ways to be different and establish a competitive advantage
- How to get your first ten customers
- Grasp entrepreneurial economics and fundraising
- Grow your entrepreneurial toolkit
- Receive a University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Certificate of Completion
Includes all course materials, light appetizers on 10/22 at The Hayden Granary, breakfast and lunch on 10/23 at the Hayden Center
Early Bird Pricing $55 (thru 10/8); Regular Pricing $75
Dates & Times
Friday, October 22 – 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm at The Hayden Granary featuring food and beverages from Embers Wood Fired Pizza, Wild Goose Coffee, Yampa Valley Brewing Company and Steamboat Winery.
Saturday, October 23 – 8:00 am to 3:30 pm at The Hayden Center
Downtown Hayden, Colorado
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE-Email Lauren@NorthwestSBDC.org for details on how to apply.
Join us at the Friday Evening Kickoff Reception to celebrate the multi-year workshop series in Yampa Valley! Meet fellow small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and local leaders supporting entrepreneurial growth in the Yampa Valley.
Friday, October 22, 2021 at The Hayden Granary
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Featuring food and beverages from Embers Wood Fired Pizza, Wild Goose Coffee, Yampa Valley Brewing Company and Steamboat Winery
Cost: $15 per person for Friday Evening Kickoff Reception Only
- Set goals for your website
- Set up Google Analytics and connect it to your website
- Understand what types of reports are available in Google Analytics
- Understanding different video formats
- How to setup a YouTube channel
- Making good creative, and how to target and measure the results