What is LEADING EDGE™?
The LEADING EDGE™ Entrepreneurship Series is for business owners and entrepreneurs launching a new business, or positioning for growth, that desire focused education and planning, accountability, networking, and the tools to build a strategic business plan to take their company to the next level. Through this 8-week series – with expert help all along the way – you can test the feasibility of your startup or growth strategy, solidify your business model, and build a road map in LivePlan. You can finish the series with an actionable, strategic business plan to access potential financing or to use as a blueprint to manage your business.
This particular course is designed to help rural business owners navigate the unique challenges and opportunities of doing business across the western slope of Colorado.
* Financial assistance and scholarships are available; contact Danise Cardona, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics of study:
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Marketing & Branding: It’s Not Just Social Media
- How to Conduct Industry Analysis & Market Research
- Operational Efficiency: Key Processes & Procedures
- Human Resources: What You Need to Know
- The Importance of Your Pricing Strategy
- Creating Financial Projections
- Understand Financial Ratios
- What Are Your Funding Options?
- Your Table of Advisors: Find Your Trusted Experts